Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY: BLASTING OFF TO YOUR OWN TRUTHINESS!


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY 2012 BLAST OFF.  Celebrate your independence from oppressive self-criticism. Let each July Fourth be a renewal of your commitment to be your AUTHENTIC SELF. National patriotism can only become with self-patriotism! I love myself first, then my family and community, and then my nation. A healthy nation is made up of healthy citizens! (This art is by me, Hallelujah Truth. I made it to honor and remember my "blast off" to authenticity in July 2009)

Hallelujah PILGRIMS! Happy Independence Day! In addition to celebrating the United States declaration of independence from an oppressive ruler, let's happily celebrate our liberation from those psychological saboteurs that prevent us from expressing the TRUTH OF OUR HEARTS!
THE GASP OF SELF AUTHENTICITY!


DECLARE YOUR TRUTH! Let each gasp that you utter tonight while watching fireworks be a declaration of your SELF APPRECIATION! Think these thoughts with each burst of red, white, and blue:


I AM AMAZING!


HOW WONDERFUL TO BE ME!
EWWWWWWWW....AHHHHHHHHH
IN MY FULL ME-NESS, I GIVE TO MY FAMILY, COMMUNITY, and COUNTRY!


I AM HONORED.


I AM RESPECTED.


HALLELUJAH!


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY 2012!

LISTENING TO ONESELF. In the middle of all the noise is your OWN VOICE! Enlarge your capacity to hear what you are saying. CELEBRATE your VOICE!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th to you too. Hope it was a good one. Up here in VT I visited two cousins for separate visits to their homes. We've been researching family genealogy together. Enjoyed a traditional cook-out at my neighbor's house next door with little kids, more neighbors, sparklers, corn, hamburgers and hot dogs, s'mores, beer and small fireworks.

    ReplyDelete