Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Individuation Imperative: Allowing myself to be pulled forward by desire toward fulfillment

THE INDIVIDUATION IMPERATIVE. Pay attention to your own genius! (art by Hallelujah Truth, aka RuthTruth, Ruth Schowalter (c))
Greetings Pilgrims! How wonderful it is that you have stopped by to visit me on your precious Life's Journey! Welcome to the good ship HALLELUJAH TRUTH! You are not alone. We are not alone. We are here together sharing a most amazing journey!

Today I am celebrating and--yes--Hallelujahing, these INDIVIDUATION IMPERATIVES: 

Journey towards the DESIRES of your heart!  
Follow the summons TO BE YOURSELF!
Lean into your CURIOSITY! 
Experience the FREEDOM of being you!
Give full expression of GRATITUDE for the OTHER!
INTERNAL AUTHORITY.  You don't have to be able to articulate your experience to have it. --InterPlay Principle
I am an artist. Today, it felt very good to be pulled back into the familiar imagery of my work from "The Cosmos of Hallelujah." I discovered this work in progress and desired to complete it. 

The flowers covering my mouth (Hallelujah's mouth--we are one and the same) are a beneficent bouquet giving me the permission to experience what I know without the need to articulate it (thank you #interplay25).  

I KNOW. 

And while I am in the KNOWING, I am not alone because you are here! Thank you! I am so grateful for your presence supporting my INDIVIDUATION. 
 
SOOTHE YOURSELF on your journey! Hallelujah!

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me about your INDIVIDUATION IMPERATIVE! What pulls your forward on your path and away from others? Let me support you!

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see your blog again. I kept looking thinking I may have missed it somewhere along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darlene how wonderful it is to see your comment here almost three years after you wrote it. I always appreciate your support.

      Delete