Thursday, January 25, 2018

Tracking Spirit

QUIRKY ANGEL.  (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
Busy? Where are you physically and spiritually? Have you had your Coffee with Hallelujah today?

I track my spirit in my daily drawing and painting. Nonverbal lines and color collaborate to express my BE-ingness! Quirky angels appear and linger. 

TRACKING SPIRIT. BE-ing present to my spirit. I draw and paint. I experience LOVE in my morning meditation. Smiles emerge on my face. Images appear before me.(Art by Hallelujah Truth)
After some years of tracking my spirit this way, I have generated long trackways of imagination. My repetitive acts have created containers for the mystery of my soul.

RESTORATION. This image that I completed today during my Coffee with Hallelujah began 3 or 4 years ago and tracks my focus which was directed at the plight of the American Oystercatcher. This morning during my 15 minutes of creativity, I titled it "Restoration." My intention is to connect my personal practice of "restoring" myself to that of "restoring" the environment. How can we care for our natural surroundings if we do not nurture and learn how to rejuvenate ourselves?   (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
That's Coffee with Hallelujah! Are you tracking your spirit? If so, how? What do you see? Soul Blog with me! Post your results on The Daily Creative Practice on my Facebook group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment