Friday, December 31, 2010

REVERB10 (CONCLUSION): CORE OF ME? SOULFULNESS


Hallelujah for CONCLUSIONS! Today we bid farewell to the first decade of the 21st century. And with the last day of December, the REVERB10 CHALLENGE concludes. Today’s final writing prompt asks us to close out 2010 by TELLING A STORY OF SELF. What would you tell others is the central story of you—a story that gets to the CORE of your YOUNESS?

SOULFULNESS is my CORE! I imagine SOULFULNESS. I create SOULFULNESS. I become SOULFULNESS. Hallelujah!

For NOW, my STORY of ME-NESS can be found throughout the multiple entries in this blog, Coffee with Halleluljah. I am a SPIRITUAL ART PILGRIM on a JOURNEY where ART matters. ART heals. ART informs. WELCOME 2011!

Thank you REVERB10! It has been fun journeying with you through the waning days of 2010. Dear Pilgrims, SOUL BLOG with me in response to December 31st REVERB10 PROMPT: Core story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment