Saturday, December 18, 2010

REVERB10: WINTER DREAMS FOR 2011—EFFORTLESS ACTION with the EASE of a CAT NAPPING


Hallelujah would like to befriend and transform the word “TRY” occurring in REVERB10’s CHALLENGE for December 18th: TRYàEFFORTLESS ACTION. In galloping years 2009 and 2010, I have JOYOUSLY embraced “being” and “doing” with the exuberant ease of a cat napping=EFFORTLESS ACTION. My DREAM for 2011 is to continue the BIG CAT NAP, being in every inch of my BODY and SOUL, stretching from my insides out to all of you PILGRIMS!

In my BIG SLEEP, my WINTER DREAMS consist of the following meanderings:

COMMUNITY DREAMING: I imagine lingering in my Decatur community and building connection with other SOULs and their IMAGINATIONS by making ART together. Whether I am collaborating with other female artists like me, assisting Bhutanese senior refugees in creative projects, or meeting with the Beer Brew Girls to summon diverse female images for their homecrafted beers, I will be Hallelujahing with my COMMUNITY!

ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS DREAMING: Hallelujah for the beauty of Georgia! I love our Appalachian Mountains, long-leaf pine forests, and the marshes and islands along our coastline. As a visionary artist, I dream of dancing out drawings and paintings that speak of the LOVE I have of my home state’s natural resources and its fragility. I dream of sharing my creations with the public, so they too can be aware of and connect with Georgia’s environmental richness.

RAISING ART UP WITH CHIBOGAMOO DREAMING: As a childless couple, Chiboogamoo and I dream of merging our imaginations to make art reflecting our understanding of evolution. Even now, we are laughing at ourselves as we ask each other how to do this project with JOYFUL EASE? Is there a route to relaxed parenting?

HALLELUJAH’S BABY DREAMING: Hallelujah for THE JOURNEY. I dream of beginning a book in 2011. I SEE myself NAPPING EFFORTLESSLY and rising to give birth to each chapter. My BABY will speak of PILGRIMAGING and SPIRIT and CREATIVITY.

Thank you REVERB10 and for your December 18th PROMPT: Try. What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did or didn’t go for it?

I ask you my fellow PILGRIMs to SOUL BLOG with me. What would you like to do in 2011? What would you like to do with the EASE of a CATNAPPING? Happy 6th Anniversary Chiboogamoo!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you adjusted the prompt to work for you. Effortless action sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah to you Kaileen and your generous and creative spirit! Thank you and my your life be blessed with amazing triumphs of effortless action!

    ReplyDelete