Tuesday, December 6, 2011

#REVERB11: THE AUTHENTICITY OF CREATING LIFE WITH THE JOYFUL EASE OF A CATNAPPING

JOYFUL EASE OF REPETITION. By suspending judgment and being present to myself, I draw without expectations. I repeat key images joyfully welcoming them as they appear in my morning drawings. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)


#REVERB11 PROMPT (December 6, Carolyn Rubenstein, EASE: What can you do to add ease to 2012?


Hallelujah for JOYFUL EASE! Picture a beloved feline languorously stretching its furry cat body enveloped by a soft cushion basking in the sun. In the same way, I propose to LIVE in 2012! I have written before about LIVING and CREATING with the JOYFUL EASE of a catnapping (see this blog and this blog written for REVERB10).


How can I easefully add to such an amazing list that encapsulates the very ESSENCE of MY SOUL and INTENTIONAL LIVING?


1. Do NOT judge.
2. LAUGH.
3. CREATE every day.
4. RECEIVE love and appreciation.
5. LISTEN (with my physical ears and whole BEING).
6. Replace the word "work" with "FUN."
7. Experience PLEASURE regularly.
8. Use the expression, "I WANT" courageously.
9. Embrace LOVE!
10. BE PRESENT!


Taking a BIG BREATH, I release my answer to the question of adding more EASE to LIVING in 2012.


BEing AUTHENTIC!


PILGRIMS! This word confuses and befuddles me! What truly is AUTHENTICITY? And can AUTHENTICITY add EASE to one's experience of LIFE?
JOYFUL EASE OF REPETITION 2. What is to be "claimed" from doing these drawings? EASE! As I EASE into my day, practicing self-acceptance, I practice self-love that expands outward to LOVE of the OTHER--YOU (exclamation)!


Right now my idea of AUTHENTICITY is the collection of the following precious phrases: 


  • my perspective
  • my thoughts
  • aliveness
  • serenity
  • trust
  • intention
  • sacred
Fellow SOJOURNERS! I am feeling growing pains as I write this blog entry! Hallelujah! That is what SOUL BLOGGING is all about! I am BLOGGING with you to go deeper into "my perspective" so I can entertain "your perspective"! The more I know WHO I AM, the more I can experience WHO YOU ARE with EASE

EASE of ME--EQUALS--EASE of YOU!

Right now, I am having FUN exploring the idea of REPETITION as a way of banishing judgment and as a way of DOING my art, writing, and teaching. As I posted on the December 1st prompt for #REVERB11, I am the large long-legged bird dancing on ice, free to "slip, slide, fall, and get up to dance again"!
JOYFUL EASE OF REPETITION 3. Pilgrims! Hallelujah Truth was gleeful when she drew herself holding an alligator! The joyful EASE of a catnapping if foremost in my mind (as is the mourning of the loss of my beloved Misha, 17-year-long family feline). Repetition provides movement from what is known to what is unknown--with EASE. Wow!

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! Please write me and tell me how you are going to EASE in 2012 and live more EASEFULLY! Good luck PILGRIMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment