Monday, December 12, 2011

#REVERB11: MISTAKE--TYRANNY OF MY SOUL

MISTAKE 2011: ONGOING TYRANNY OF MY SOUL.  (Art by Hallelujah Truth)

#REVERB11 (December 11) PROMPT: Mistakes. It's easy to focus on our mistakes--to reflect with 20/20 hindsight and berate ourselves for what went wrong. Bring your awareness to a mistake you've made over the past year. Unveil one positive lesson from that mistake. How can you actively use this lesson moving forward? (Tiffany Moore at Live Happy)


AWARENESS IN A WAY OF BEING. SURRENDERING TO BEING
As a Spiritual Art Pilgrim, I am on a SOUL JOURNEY. On this part of my SOJOURN ending in 2011, I have continued to cycle through a repeated behavior of mistake, realization, and positive resolution: 

1. ONGOING TYRANNY OF MY SOUL. 
I Judge myself, my art, and others harshly. The absolute power of my critical mind destroys the fruits of my SOUL. Suffering by all around ensues.

2. AWARENESS IN A WAY OF BEING.
After the cataclysmic destruction generated by absolute judgment, I return to the center of my HEART and SOUL. I allow myself to BE JOYFUL and I surrender to BEINGNESS. All around await.

3. JUBILATION IN BEINGNESS.
Time stops in this place centered in the SOUL. From this SOUL place all things are restored. Mirthful growth occurs. All around rejoice.

JUBILATION IN BEINGNESS. CELEBRATING THE UNKNOWN.


2011 AD INFINITUM
Acknowledgments: These images that I have drawn of Snowpeople resulted from last night's holiday outing to go see the Christmas lights in our local Atlanta neighborhoods. Thanks to Jacq Marie, Lesly, Matt, and my Chiboogamoo! Although there were engaging decorations of Santa, polar bears, penguins, reindeer, snow globes, the yard that captivated my imagination was the one with a large frightening tyrannical snowman towering over troops of about 30 small subjugated snow people in front of it. OH MY!

No comments:

Post a Comment