Wednesday, January 22, 2014

EXPRESSING GRATITUDE: Saying, dancing, and drawing being thankful and happy now!

HALLELUJAH! Expressing gratitude. (art by Hallelujah Truth)
Hallelujah for EXPRESSING GRATITUDE! Hallelujah for being a visual artist who can make an image that says THANK YOU! Hallelujah for being able to dance my GRATITUDE too!

For more than a week now, I have been dancing a GRATITUDE DANCE first thing in the morning. This GRATITUDE DANCE is new for me. And thanks to Christine Gautreaux, who introduced me to Karen Drucker's song, "Thank You For This Day"! 

Here is one choir's rendition of Karen Drucker's "Thank You For This Day" song:  
Combined with drawing and dancing GRATITUDE for all that I am so thankful for in my life, I watched a TedTalk last night with my Chiboogamoo that affirmed the power of being GRATEFUL for all that is in our lives. Shawn  Achor, an educator and scholar about positive psychology, spoke about the way we can change our lives by changing our thinking--one of the pathways in different thinking is contemplating what you are GRATEFUL for every day and making a list of those things. Here is a link to the video, "The Happy Secret to Better Work," if you have 12 minutes.


HALLELUJAH LOGO?! I am an artist, educator, and coach in search of a logo for my business. I'm playing around with this particular image because it combines expressing gratitude with a sense of prayer at the altar place. What do you think?(art by Hallelujah Truth)
Experiencing GRATITUDE by expressing it verbally, visually, and physically is altering/altaring my life. I'm so thankful to all of you who are sharing this journey with me! Hallelujah! Thank you!

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me and share your Hallelujahs and Gratitude! Tell me what you are thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. I am catching up on my blogs tonight and enjoyed the TED talk you listed and realize how true it is..I Love your logo and your plans for your future. Looking forward to readying more about what is happening in your life and new business endeavors...

    ReplyDelete