Thursday, February 12, 2015

HONORING THE HOW IN THE HOWL

HONORING THE HOW IN THE HOWL. (image (c) Hallelujah Truth)
HOW? HOWL....HOWL-A-LUJAH! 

Hallelujah the HOW in the HOWL! Hallelujah the HOWL in the HOWL-A-LUJAH!

Dear fellow sojourners, I began drawing this image today to "have" the HOWL for myself, Hallelujah Truth (See my other blogs about the howl, herehere, here, here, and here).

I wanted to own the HOWL of BEING HERE NOW. 

I planned on HOWLING out my fear about the unknown. 

I intended to HOWL my belly free of any accumulated doubts. 

I entertained the idea of HOWLING a celebratory "yip yip yip i yay" to acknowledge my recent accomplishments surrounding InterPlay.

Then I envisioned my next drawing would expand the HOWL to a HOWL-a-LUJAH....

Ha Ha Ha

Today's image stopped with HOW...not even a question mark....

....HOW!!!

Today, I am reminded of the preciousness of incremental steps. So I am pausing to consider my options emerging from this image of Hallelujah Truth asking the HOW

For now, honoring the HOW of what I am doing is enough. What a great big wonderful juicy question!

That's Coffee With Hallelujah. You are invited to SOUL BLOG with me and share you HOWs, HOWLs, and HOWL-A-LUJAHs!

No comments:

Post a Comment