Wednesday, December 16, 2015

REVERB15 (Day 16) Embodying the MAGIC OF BEING through creativity

ALCHEMY OF BEING. This image is my language. I speak HALLELUJAH. These figures are symbols that I dance, draw, and tell stories with. Do you speak HALLELUJAH? Do you speak your own private language? (Art by Hallelujah Truth, aka Ruth Schowalter)
Hallelujah for the MYSTERY and bowing before it! Launching a snake boat into the unknown and sailing off into the UNKNOWN. Hallelujah for faith and spirit to journey into one's life. This is my practice. This is my life. This is creative magic. I am a Spiritual Art Pilgrim--transforming before my eyes and your eyes too! Today's REVERB15 prompt about the magic we carry in our lives resonates with my Hallelujah-ness! How about you?

REVERB15 (Day 16) Prompt: "Ancient alchemical texts are things of beauty – filled with allegory and symbolic language; things hidden in plain sight; and plain things promising transformation.  If we were to peek into the book of your year, what might we find?  What magic do you carry that people need to look a bit deeply to see?" --Deborah Weber

I am the ancient alchemical text telling my STORY in the "Cosmos of Hallelujah," through image, dance, and story. As a visual artist, I have BIBO-ed (breathed in and breathed out) the improvisational system of InterPlay, EMBODYING the MAGIC OF BEING in 2015. I speak the language of the HEART and a COURAGEOUS WAY OF BEING. 
GUIDE TO THE COSMOS OF HALLELUJAH.  We are all PILGRIMS embarked on such an amazing journey. What text has your SOUL asked you to write? Mine spoke to me and gave me this cosmos. These figures are the stars of my soul.(Art by Hallelujah Truth)
Transform. Create. Be. Live. Magic make. Dance. Draw. Paint. Write. Friend. Love. Forgive. Heal. LIVING IS MAGICAL! Creating is Alchemical!

As 2015 withers naturally to a close and 2016 blossoms, I plan on learning another language. I have been speaking HALLELUJAH for about six years now and I am interested in learning how to translate my HALLELUJAH language into another language that others might be more interested in or able to comprehend more joyfully. 
HERE I AM! Do you see me? If you do, I count your perception of me as MAGIC! Now, let's dance! Let's share our stories in a language we both understand! (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
As HALLELUJAH, I have cultivated an internal/eternal strength. Shedding shyness, I crave discussion, collaboration, and community, during which I see you and you see me. What new language might this be?

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me and give me suggestions for a way to communicate HALLELUJAH. What is the language of your HEART?
FLOWER POWER MOUTH. I speak Hallelujah and my language is exuberant with lots of dashes of flowers, snakes, polka dots, and Wandjinas. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Thank you Kat McNally for hosting REVERB15 and engaging such wonderful prompt writers as Deborah Weber. I'm eternally grateful to Cynthia Winton-Henry and Phil Porter, co-founders of InterPlay for this deep and life informing improvisational system. Here in Atlanta, there is Jennifer Denning, the co-founder of InterPlay Atlanta, who has provided a strong foundation for our community to find the MAGIC IN PLAY. Her organization and structure allowed me to achieve certification as an InterPlay leader in 2105, in a relatively short period time (2 years). Great appreciation to Christine Gautreaux for her idea of Manifesting Mondays and suggestion that I find people to manifest with by posting on Facebook! Karen Phillips, Carolyn Renee, and Matt Blodgett--my Monday Manifesters (Coffee with Hallelujah) have supported my spirit and motivated me to action. So much of the MAGIC of my life are the PEOPLE. Acknowledgments must always including the BIG LOVE I receive from my husband and boon companion Chiboogamoo and dear dear friend and creativity coach, Lesly Fredman. Finally, I'm so grateful to the redeeming love of my mother and sister that has nourished me deeply this year.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hallelujah, I cannot begin to tell you how much your art, your writing, your reflection, and your journey-sharing delights my heart and sparks my brain! You are indeed an alchemist of the highest order. Snake boats, flower power mouths, and guides to your cosmos - all very swoon-worthy in very sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah, thank you for "swoon-worthy" in reference to my soul expressions! You are such a good sound witness bringing joy in my life.

      Delete