Saturday, October 19, 2013

BLOGTOBERFEST13 (Day 19) Halloween Parade in Little Five Points, Atlanta, Georgia

Hallelujah for communal rituals! Hallelujah for Halloween! Today's blog entry is a celebration of fun photographs of the Halloween parade that took place today in my old neighborhood of Little Five Points. I adore this neighborhood and am so glad it is only 3 miles from where I now live in Decatur, Georgia. Little Five Points is the "bohemian" part of Atlanta, and it is riotously fun! See for yourself! 


THIS IS MY CITY!   (photo by Hallelujah Truth)




THANKS FOR THE MIRROR! Can you see me? I'm the first on the left.  (photo by Hallelujah Truth)






YES TO BEING VERY SCARED.  (photo by Hallelujah Truth)



THE INTERSECTION OF EUCLID AND MORELAND.  (photo by Hallelujah Truth)

And...HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN! Remember...click your heels three times and say, "I want to go to Little Five Points in Atlanta, Georgia."

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me and tell me what you think of of the Halloween Parade in Little Five Points. Or better, yet, how does your community celebrate Halloween?

Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog when I return with the latest images in my series of the life-cycle of the American oystercatcher. I skyped with Jen today and got some good mojo going around the last of the images of EGG BABIES using her photographs of American oystercatchers hatching in her lab on St. Catherines Island, Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment