Tuesday, October 29, 2013

BLOGTOBERFEST13 (Day 29): Feeling the linearity of my being asked to come forth from the egg

WHEN DOES STOP MEAN STOP? This was the first image that spoke to me today about LINEARITY. I saw that I have some choices to make. The "stop" I've been feeling lately has more than likely been an illusion. (photo by Hallelujah Truth)
-->Hallelujah for SHAPES—all of them! Hallelujah for CIRCLES, SQUARES, TRIANGLES, and today, I am paying especial attention to the LINE!
LINES MOVING SIDEWAYS, UPWAYS, and ALONGWAYS. This photo was taken at the East Lake MARTA station this morning. I was delighted to see a crew of MARTA employees adding a new coat of white paint. (photo by Hallelujah Truth)
I don’t know if I am feeling vertical or horizontal. I do know that as I moved out in my day, all I seemed to see was space opening out in a LINEAR fashion. Everywhere I looked around me, LINES were moving sideways, upways, and alongways!

Diving into the meaning of the LINE with a deep vertical plunge—what symbolic import might these perceptions of LINEARITY mean?

I want to rule out SEQUENTIAL TIME.  I am not experiencing my day’s narrative as that of an invisible hand of a clock, going TICK TICK TICK. Instead, I feel a sudden but slightly inaudible call to COME FORTH.

What the HALLELUJAH does it mean to COME FORTH?

FIVE POINTS MARTA STATION. (photo by Hallelujah Truth)
Well, if you have been following my blog, you already know that I have created a major TRANSFORMATION in my life by leaving my job of 20 years, taking time off from my participation in the Artist Conference Network, stopping my Spiritual Art Pilgrims group, and been opting to move to my imaginary Albuquerque.
 
GO FORTH! In this Atlanta scene leaving the Five Points MARTA station, I see lines calling me forth everywhere. (photo by Hallelujah Truth)

At the same time, I have been collaborating with Jenifer Hilburn, ornithologist from St. Catherines Island, Georgia, on telling the story of the American oystercatcher’s life cycle through image (me) and story (Jen). I have yet in my cycle of drawings to truly emerge from the EGG.

But because today, I am in a LINEAR kind of BEING, I am thinking that it is time to COME FORTH from the EGG. This emergence is important in two ways:

      (1)For Jen and me to complete the first step of our collaboration, I need to get our baby American oystercatchers out and away from their egg shells and on to eating, walking, running, and being an Oystercatcher.

    (2)For my imaginary move to Albuquerque to manifest according to my desired intentions (see this blog), I need to get out of the planning stages and into action (OUT OF THE EGGSHELL). In a LINEAR fashion, I need to attend and develop the “business” plan that I am creating with the help of the C4 Atlanta Ignite program in order to nurture and grow all of the marvelous projects I am engaged with.
 
So what does one do when called to COME FORTH in a LINEAR fashion sideways, upways, and alongways? My answer?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

That’s Coffee with Hallelujah. SOUL BLOG with me and tell me what shape you are feeling in today! Why!What do you think of my LINEARITY?
WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS! I'm inviting any of my friends who would like to spend time with me BEING LINEAR to give me a call. (photo by Hallelujah Truth) 
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:  Thanks to the BODY WISDOM of InterPlay, I am more aware of shapes having meaning in my life and being attentive to what I am experiencing. Thanks to the "Secrets of InterPlay" that I just participated in this past weekend, I am noticing more. My world just got wider and more open!


No comments:

Post a Comment