Friday, August 30, 2013

AUGUST MOON 2013 (Day #10): I wish to be the dance


WISH GRANTED.  For Day #10 of August Moon 2013, we bloggers were given the prompt to write about a wish we would be certain to have come true, to be fulfilled! What is my wish that is miracle-like being granted? TO BE THE DANCE! In the image, Mother Mystery is holding the DANCE in her hand. (art by Hallelujah Truth)
Dear Readers, how would you answer this Day #10 prompt for AUGUST MOON 2013? 

If you had one wish – guaranteed to be fulfilled by the end of 2013 – what would it be?
 --Kat and Meredith

My answer? My wish is TO BE THE DANCE!

Yes, I know, what does it mean TO BE THE DANCE? Let me try to answer that.

BEING THE DANCE
BEING THE DANCE is getting inside of the energy of whatever I do. And being positive skipping, hopping, catapulting, flying, and landing lightly in the actions I take each moment.

WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITIES RESULTING FROM THE DANCE?
In this image I have drawn, Mother Mystery is "pregnant" as entertains the DANCING NOW in her hand. The waves on her dress (at the bottom of the image) represent the FLOW.

BEING THE FLOW

By BEING THE DANCE, it is possible that I experience the FLOWING NOW of existence and with that comes renewal, restoration, and new ideas! And...

...an entire troupe of DANCING COMPANIONS!

That's Coffee with Hallelujah for today! SOUL BLOG with me and tell me what your GUARANTEED FULFILLED WISH IS


3 comments: