Sunday, July 20, 2014

CRETACEOUS SUMMER 2014: Hallelujah Joins Her Chiboogamoo at Camp Makela (blog #5)

ARRIVAL IN THE CRETACEOUS. (photo by Tony Martin)
Hallelujah for my arrival in the Cretaceous! I have been reunited at Camp Makela with my beloved Chiboogamoo after almost two weeks of separation! 


WELCOME IN GREAT FALLS. A team of paleontologists arrive in their white truck to pick me up and whisk me away to Camp Makela. My honey brought me take out dinner. How sweet! We headed to our camp, about an hour drive away. (photos by Hallelujah Truth)
How awesome are journeys that take us out of our familiar landscapes, both physically and mentally. The world is so vast and wondrous! And I have entered a world 75 million years old! What will I learn from these diggers in the rubble? What will I learn from my own household paleontologist who interprets behavior  and environment from the rocks?


DRIVE TO CAMP AND ARRIVAL. After having a lovely ride through the scenic scapes from the Great Falls airport to Camp Makela, Tony stands proudly in front of our home in the Cretaceous. (photo by Hallelujah Truth)

HALLELUJAH AND CHIBOOGAMOO REUNITED

Stay tuned! I will share images, explorations, and possibly explanations! For now, I need to eat brekkie, make a field lunch, and get going with my Cretaceous adventure!

CAMP MAKELA HAS WI-FI

START OF A NEW AND EXCITING DAY
That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me and share whatever you are inspired to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment