Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FLOW FOR CONTINUOUS CHANGE: Moving our physical bodies propels our emotional centers to shift!

IN THE FLOW OF SELF. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)

"Flowing is the state of being fluid, of hanging loose and being flexible."
Gabrielle Roth of Five Rhythms

Hallelujah for FLOW!  Because when we are in the FLOW, we are connected to the rhythms of the Earth and continuous change!

"He not busy being born is busy dying."

I find that I am compelled to MOVE, and when I MOVE, I become something different altogether--I CHANGE. I FLOW. I am REBORN!

OUTER FLOW CREATES INNER FLOW. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
How mysterious and wonderful CHANGE is. For me, I have been evoking the mysteries of emotional, psychological, and intellectual CHANGE through the earthy pounding of my feet and frenzied poetic waving of my arms reaching to the heavens! I have been DANCING!

I have been DANCING waves through five rhythms, the first rhythm being FLOW!

 DANCING FLOW CONNECTS ME WITH THE CYCLES OF LIFE. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
Dancing FLOW propels me deeper into myself, cycling into my past, swirling into now, and becoming my future. However, CHANGE is challenging on many fronts!

Leaving the safety of predictability takes courage! And you will find that in the process of being REBORN, you are asked to explain your transformation to others. 
OUT OF FLOW, GOOD THINGS COME. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)

Yet in FLOW, after seeing the BELOVED in yourself, you become aware of the BELOVED in others. 

OUT OF FLOW, GOOD THINGS COME! 

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! Are you in the FLOW? What dance will you do today to awaken your inner self and propel yourself to being REBORN?

MY FLOW. For now, MY FLOW feels so contained and private. Mysterious. Present. Curiously Active--like a woman in a hijab! As a visionary artist, I make my art to discover my inner being. My images speak to me, and we dialogue about the self that I am. These images inspired by the colorful scarves worn by my international students at the Georgia Tech Language Institute speak to me. Their faces peering at me invite me inside the mystery. How transformative it must be to travel to another country with a very different culture to study! How I admire these women and learn from them. As I dance the FLOW of the five rhythms, I, too, enter a new country and culture. How fantastic!  (Art by Hallelujah Truth)


1 comment:

  1. I love the fields of color in your paintings. i feel the flow and the expanse of being.

    ReplyDelete