Monday, March 18, 2013

CELEBRATING THE PERMEABILITY OF SOUL WALLS: Recipe for Experiencing Multiple Selves

PERMEABLE SOUL WALLS. We are mysteries unto ourselves and can keep discovering new ways of BEING. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)


Hallelujah for BORDERS and the BOUNDARIES that CONTAIN us!  Pilgrims! You know as well as I do that we need to know where we begin and where we end in order to “claim” who we are! Therefore HURRAY for BEING contained within these BOUNDARIES! However, today I want to celebrate the PERMEABILITY of these SOUL WALLS that wrap us up in SELF.

First of all, I want to proclaim this:

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE SELF
INVITATION TO DISCOVER ANOTHER SELF (Art by Hallelujah Truth)

On this beautiful amazing Earth, we have the possibility to BE MULTIPLE SELVES. At any time, wherever we are, it is possible to step into a new way of being based on nothing. Here is the recipe:

RECIPE FOR BEING MULTIPLE SELVES

CURIOSITY
WILLINGNESS TO LOOK
PREPAREDNESS TO MOVE
READINESS TO EXPERIENCE
COURAGE


DIRECTIONS: When ready to experience a new self, summon your curiosity. Look willingly beyond the limits of your education, learned skills, and present inclinations. Discover what exists beyond the borders of your own experiences. Call upon your courage to penetrate the current walls of self, and slide, crawl, jump, skip, roll, or dance into another way of being. Serving: Experience as much as you like.

Repeat recipe as often as necessary.

Warning: Could become habit!

NOTE: You always have the original self to return to! As you acquire other selves, they accumulate like a fantastic wardrobe in your closet ready to be put on whenever needed!

That’s Coffee with Hallelujah! Soul Blog with me and tell me what you know about SOUL WALLS, FLEXIBLE WAYS OF BEING, and DISCOVERING NEW SELVES!

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: I acknowledge the Artist Conference Network (ACN)for teaching me not only the language of stepping into “a new way of being” but also the members of the ACN Atlanta group for giving me practice for 10 years doing it. In addition, I thank Lesly Fredman for teaching me the art of improvisation and co-developing an ESL Improvisation course that teaches flexible ways of being to international students.
CELEBRATING THE PERMEABILITY OF SOUL WALLS. I made this image as I was striving to experience another way of BEING. I wanted visualize myself moving, penetrating through the wall of my current self. I value change, flexibility, and the AWESOMENESS of DISCOVERY. For me, this spirit movement is vital to making my life meaningful and fun. This image is the original, pre-photoshopped purple one that you see above.(Art by Hallelujah Truth)

No comments:

Post a Comment