Friday, December 16, 2011

#REVERB11: TRANSFORMATION

TRANSFORMATION. (December 16, 2011)                     Art by Hallelujah Truth


TRANSFORMING. (During 2011)



AMMONITE BEGINNINGS. (January 2011)

#REVERB11 (December 16) PROMPT. TRANSITIONS. Over the past year have you experienced any major or minor life transitions? How has your life changed? (Tiffany Moore)


Hallelujah for JOURNEYS that bring TRANSFORMATION! During 2011, I have gone deeper and wider in the PURSUITS I love. I have gained a more confident and exuberant voice as a blogger! As an artist who draws daily, I have become surer of my line and the expression of my color. As a result of my persistent writing and drawing, I have exploded into the role of a MENTOR who supports others in their CREATIVE JOURNEYS!

THE CREATIVE WRITERS I MENTORED FALL 2011. It is a privilege to assist others in the ways they want to express their spirit. Thank you class!
TRANSFORMATION 2011. Read this series of three drawings from the ammonite origin (bottom) to the exuberant fleshy star creature (top)!


No comments:

Post a Comment