Tuesday, September 25, 2012

HALLELUJAH TRUTH TODAY--HALLELUJAH!

BEING HERE NOW! (art by Hallelujah Truth)

Greetings Pilgrims! You see in the image above a rendering of myself based on a study of a Hebrew Goddess called Queen of the Wild Beasts! Hallelujah for study, deep thought, and integrating that understanding with each breath and each moment that passes.

The wild beasts? They live in all of us in the form of fear, anger, hurt, and misunderstanding. Today, I proclaim that I, Hallelujah, am the Queen of all my wild beasts! I hold them and talk to them and choose to be informed by them. After our discussion, I breathe more deeply, walk more firmly on the Mother Earth, and am enlivened. 

TODAY IS TO BE LIVED BY THE LIVING.

That's Coffee with Hallelujah. May you all be blessed in discussion with your wild beasts!

1 comment:

  1. Your revolvermap captivated me like a bouncing ball to a kitty.
    - - - John Emerson (as recycle.tech)

    ReplyDelete