Sunday, February 23, 2014

ART IS MY MEDICINE: Drawing the imaginary companions that give me strength

MANDALA OF SELF. Invoking the good for me. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
Hallelujah for ART AS MEDICINE! Hallelujah for finding like-minded Souls through blogging about my journey as an artist.

Right now, I am summoning the ARTS to collect my spirit and surround me with all that I love. Yes, I love the natural world with such a force it makes me cry when I think about it.

So my hair is falling out and I have been diagnosed with a health problem I don't want to own or mention here! So! So...I am summoning my drawing of Hallelujah and I am bedecking her with hair. Flowing serene hair dancing from my loving temple!

I draw to summon love, logic, and serenity with ease. 

In this image you witness today, I have invited my repertoire of images to join me. Yes to the presence of wise old turtle, who is foundational and represents the four directions of possibilities (north, south, east, and west). Yes to alligator, ancient survivor, navigator of earth and water, mother ! Yes to wallaby who is present to my insecurities and provides warmth and assurance! Yes to Wandjina, Australian creation god, masculine energy and companion! Yes to mother snake, creator of mountains, valleys, rivers, and seasons!

Dear Art Pilgrim! Art matters! Art Heals! Wish me well in my journey towards healing. Wish me deeper knowledge acquired from this mysterious journey into the life I love!
ART HEALS.  Hallelujah for the journey and the powerfulness of imagination and creativity. The journey greets us at the door of UNKNOWING. I'm going in! (Art byHallelujah Truth)
That's Coffee With Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me and share your journey with me. Are you using ART AS MEDICINE?

No comments:

Post a Comment