Friday, February 14, 2014

I COULD TALK ABOUT MY VALENTINE...

ME AND MY HONEY. Here we are the Bonney and Clyde of Paleontology. I'm the moll, and he's the paleontologist. The week before Valentine's Day we celebrated his newly published book, Dinosaurs Without Bones. (photo by Callahan Pope McDonough)
Hallelujah for LOVE! Hallelujah for days on which we all can proclaim that LOVE for those in our lives! Happy Valentine's to one and all! I am thankful for everyone's presence in my life! 
 
TONY MARTIN, MY VALENTINE

I am especially grateful for the man, Tony Martin, I married a little more than nine years ago! I am going to express my appreciation of him just by giving you hints of what I could talk about (Thank you InterPlay!):


I could talk about finding the love of my life at the ripe age of 42...
I could talk about how different he was from what I expected...
I could talk about the way he makes me laugh more than once every day...
MAKING ME LAUGH...
I could talk about his generosity and desire to please me...
I could talk about the journeys he taken me on...
I could talk about the people he's introduced me to...
I could talk about how much we both enjoy exploring the world, asking questions, and learning together...
EXPLORING THE WORLD. Here we are at Knowledge Creek, Victoria, Australia...
I could talk about the patience he has when our communications fail and we are struggling to understand one another...
I could talk about how healing takes place inside his arms as he listens and holds me...

I could talk about his good mind and how he writes about fascinating things...
I could talk about the funny way he dances and engages me in all that we do together...
I could keep talking about my love for Tony Martin and I could never capture the mysterious element that is at the center of the man I married...

I will definitely say that I am so thankful, so very thankful for this wonderful man and the transformative power of his love. I am grateful on this Valentine's Day, 13 years after meeting him!

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this blog and the "I could talk about..." may have to use this "prompt" for my own blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful relationship you and Tony have and how lovingly you express it...Happy Valentines Day to the both of you

    ReplyDelete