Monday, July 30, 2012

EXPANDING MY COMMUNITY OF CREATIVE SOULS THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA

HALLELUJAH TRUTH SELF PORTRAIT FOR FAN FACEBOOK PAGE.


HALLELUJAH for SOCIAL MEDIA such as Twitter, Blogspot.com, Facebook and Etsy! Hallelujah for being in the world now, a world that provides a network for like-minded SOULS to connect, share, and even support financially each others' endeavors!


PILGRIMS, I ask for your SUPPORT. I have taken on the goal of learning how to MARKET my HALLELUJAH ARTWORK via the INTERNET! Each quarter with the Artist Conference Network (ACN), we declare a 3-month goal, and I have declared  the goal of daily MARKETING through one of the following: Twitter, Facebook (started a Fan page: Hallelujah Truth), Etsy (Hallelujah Truth Schowalter) or my blog, Coffee with Hallelujah. I am a novice at knowing how to sell my work to support my CREATIVE LIFE.


HELP ME by offering TIPS using the social media I listed above. Is it possible to make money in a way that feels mutual and reciprocal of my joyous creative process. Earlier, I had written a blog entry entitled BLOOD FOR ART OR IUOMA, and that is how strongly I feel about a mutuality in the exchange of my ART for a BUYER's MONEY. I could have written an exchange of SOUL for SOUL. That's what I meant.


As part of my daily Coffee with Hallelujah, I want to imagine a way that is possible to support myself as an ARTIST. I am asking the UNIVERSE to join me in my QUEST! I welcome your suggestions, knowledge, experience, technological expertise!




How do I market this book--The Misadventures of Maria the Hutia?

No comments:

Post a Comment