Thursday, July 5, 2012

PILGRIMAGE: WADING INTO THE WAITING

WADING INTO THE WAITING. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)

Greetings SPIRITUAL ART PILGRIMS! The JOURNEY, at times, appears to have stopped! This "stop-ness" is an illusion. Instead, our lives are in constant flux. This image represents my "Wading into the Waiting." 


"Wading into Waiting" was drawn in July 2009 as part of my daily practice of drawing but was not completed until yesterday morning. I discovered it among a group of incomplete images, and it spoke to me! Yes! I have been continuously "wading" into MY LIFE! On the back of this image, the words I had written in 2009 are the following:
SUNBIRD

FINDING
DISCOVERING
PILGRIMAGE
NATURE ONE
WAVE BIRD
SUN BIRD
HEAL BIRD
JOURNEY...
WADING INTO THE WAITING...


WAVEBIRD

No comments:

Post a Comment