Tuesday, December 18, 2012

#REVERB12 (Day 18): What colour best represents the year you had in 2012? What colour would you like to invite into 2013?

GOLD for 2012! For me the past year has been filled with illumination in a soft gentle way that GOLD shines. (photo by Hallelujah Truth)
#REVERB12 (Day 18) PROMPT: What colour best represents the year you had in 2012? And why? What colour would you like to invite into your life in 2013?  Be as literal or metaphorical, clever or crazy, or just plain off-the-wall with this as you choose!  

Hallelujah for ALL COLOURS of the RAINBOW and for the way we human beings can attribute symbolic meaning to them! Hallelujah for #REVERB12 which provides the opportunity to reflect about the meaning in our lives and how a specific colour might embody the previous 12 months!

For me, Hallelujah, this is the equation for 2012:

GOLD + DRAGON = ILLUMINATED TRANSFORMATION


2012 ATLANTA CHRISTMAS PARADE.  How perfect that images emerge as you need them. Isn't this  GOLD dragon ballon AWESOME! I connect with its energy, fiercesomeness, and beauty. (photo by Hallelujah Truth)
2012 was a year of engaging with DIVINE INNER LOVE and the colour GOLD, which is used in religious images, conveys that holiness of SELF for me. As I travel down the road to CRONEHOOD, I have become gentler with myself. Instead of harsh judgment, I practice fierce love and compassion. In the place of confusion, I have summoned curiosity. Indeed, my life in 2012 has been filled with warm vitality and illumination--PURE GOLD!

YES, and...

The GOLD DRAGON has been summoned to appear in this REVERB reflection too! Hallelujah! As I undergo the alchemical transformation from being a "base" metal (the uncultivated self) to BECOMING a precious one (the manifestation of my pilgrimage), I am living my life in the magical steps of a DRAGON--a GOLD ONE!

DRAGONS, which have wings to fly in the heavens, legs to walk the earth, reptile like qualities to maneuver in water, and fire breathing skills, symbolize the MAGNIFICENT ability to master the EARTH'S FOUR ELEMENTS: air, earth, water, and fire! For me, as I become increasingly tolerant and patient, I am becoming this MAGICAL BEAST! Hallelujah!

FOR 2012 I AM THE GOLD DRAGON! Who knows what colour 2013 will be for me and what other mythical symbol might appear to "hold" and honor the Hallelujah Truth energy! Perhaps it will be kiwi green or any other colour representing the fruition and celebration of LIFE!  

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me and share what you think of the GOLD DRAGON! Tell me what colour you chose for yourself!
 
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: As always, thanks to Kat at "I Saw You Dancing," for managing #REVERB12.

2 comments:

  1. I am drinking a luscious cup of afternoon coffee and nodding my head as I read your words. I love your sharing about both gold and the dragon. FANTASTICAL!!

    It is always a pleasure to visit here with you. If you would like to visit my reverb12 post for today, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continue being Miss Mole, persistently digging deeper. Browns, greys, khaki, earthy greens, beige tones are mine this year. Ikebana, the art of Japanese flower arrangement celebrates the dried up leaf as well as the brilliant flower.

    ReplyDelete