Saturday, March 15, 2014

#C4ward March Blogathon (Day 15): Thank you to C4 Atlanta and all artists everywhere!

LABYRINTH. The journey to the center of the artist's heart continues for me after 15 days of continuous blogging on meaningful topics. I have been unable to go to the depth and core of these yummy prompts. However, I have discovered that these questions hold value for me and merit numerous return visits. Thanks to all of you who have been on this journey with me, both in blogging in response to the prompts and leaving comments on my blog entries. It has been rewarding. Let's meet again down the road! Hope to see some of you at the potluck at C4 tomorrow. (photo by Hallelujah Truth, Pine Lake, Georgia)
Hallelujah for journeys! And Hallelujah for that special place where one journey ends and another one begins!

Thank you C4 Atlanta for launching this C4ward March Blogathon! It was awesome that we could collaborate, and that I was able to coordinate my very first blogathon along the fantastic team there at C4 Atlanta (see Day 15 prompt below). What a wonderful event we created together! Cheers to Deborah Sosower for her boundless energy and creativity in all that she did, and most of all, for saying YES to a blogathon! You are so HOT! And without Joe Winter's calm and soothing ways and superior technical abilities this blogathon event that united artists through a journey of deepening prompts would have been impossible.

I love C4 Atlanta! I love it now and have ever since I stepped foot in its Fuse Gallery for an exhibit last May. And especially after taking the Ignite and Website Bootcamp courses. WOW! A resounding thank you!

That's Coffee With Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me. Tell me about your journey as an artist. Read back over the last two weeks of prompts where I have posted them and see if you want to answer any of the questions! Share here!

 

Reflections

C4ward March Blogathon: Day 15 Prompt

On this last day of the C4ward March Blogathon, you have two prompts to choose from. Your choice!
Prompt 1: Take a moment to take inventory of the results of continuous blogging about your art and networking with other artists through their blogs.
  • What have you learned about yourself?
  • What connections have you made with other artists?
  • Did you find a rhythm and style to express yourself about your art through blogging?
  • Did you discover anything new about your relationship to your art?
  • Do you have any better understanding of the role you play as an artist in your community?
  • Is blogging a worthwhile activity?
  • What do you need to keep you blogging regularly?
  • What questions do you have?

Prompt 2: Think for a moment of the fellow artists that have been on this journey of continuous blogging with you. What gift can you give them?
Some ideas:
  • Post an image with a photo caption
  • Write the lyrics of a love song, another Haiku, a creative paragraph
  • Record yourself singing a song, playing a musical instrument, reading a poem
  • Record yourself dancing or using a puppet
  • Etc...

3 comments:

  1. I can understand how this blog was so much more for you then for me..I either did not relate to the prompts or do not know how to interpret them. I take things very literally and perhaps that is why I do not go into depth when writing...I have enjoyed reading all the different blogs and wonder why I did not think about the prompt in that way but that is who I am..I love reading about your life through your blogs and look forward to more of the same...Enjoy the fun ending today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for the opportunity to take this journey and find it somewhat amazing that although this has not been face to face, I feel that I have "met" all of you and gotten to know each of you just a little.
    This experience of sharing our blogs has opened the discussion in ways I could never have anticipated - to read others thoughts on the topic, share glimpses of our lives through stories and photos and artwork adds many layers of additional meaning to my world. Thank you Hallelujah for your unique voice - I will continue to follow your blog and if I ever get to Atlanta again - I am going to look you up! Be Well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are who you are dearest Ruth, not brief and certainly eloquent. Thank you so much for 'sparking' me forward to March with you and all the artists who joined in C4 ATL blogathon. Great experience. While I doubt I'd ever blog daily I do think I may now blog weekly. Peace.
    49 minutes ago · Like

    ReplyDelete