Thursday, December 6, 2012

#REVERB12 (Day 6): Compare Yourself from January 2012 to December 2012--What have you learned or discovered?

NOW. In December 2012, I am living in the NOW. (art by Hallelujah Truth)
#REVERB12 Day 6 Prompt: Compare the “you” from the beginning of 2012 to the “you” that you are now. What new skills or talents have you learned or discovered this year?

2012 has been an interesting journey for SPIRITUAL ART PILGRIM HALLELUJAH TRUTH! I began the year still looking, still sojourning with great effort, seeking to discover something about myself that would allow me to pause in my pilgrimage and rest. 


REALLY "EFFORTING." I searched the universe hoping to discover ME. (art by Hallelujah Truth)
Six months into the new year, I declared my arrival to FULL PLANETHOOD! I would stop seeking fulfillment or fullness. Instead, I decided to be the FULLNESS! This decision has taken all of my 54 years of experience and maturity. My declaration of FRUITION is an act of will. It is possible that it is also an act of fun! Whatever my FRUITION of FULL PLANETHOOD is, it is most certainly a shift in a way of BEING--a profound breakthrough. I am professing that I AM, not that I will be.

Recently, I learned these lines which describe where I AM as 2012 comes to a close: 

In these times,
In these uncertain times,
I will remain open
to the miracle
that is each moment!

--from Elise Witt's Vocal Improvisation Class Fall 2012

I AM OPEN TO THE MIRACLE OF EACH MOMENT. Instead of thinking that tomorrow I will find the answer to who I am and what my purpose is, I am practicing the skill of BEING IN EACH MOMENT. BEING THE MOMENT. BEING FULL. Surely this is progress in understanding from the beginning of 2012 of searching for that FULLNESS. (art by Hallelujah Truth) 
That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me and share the changes that you experienced in self throughout 2012. What have you learned? 

THANKS TO KAT MCNALLY for HOSTING REVERB12 Hurray for Kat who lives in Melbourne, Australia, and blogs at "I Saw You Dancing." and is hosting Reverb12. Pilgrims, I suggest you go there and sign up to blog with others from around the world!


2 comments:

  1. I have a new confidence in my abilities to approach an uncertain task or outcome and figure out what to do. I do not need to be certain before i begin. I realize now, unlike in january, that I can proceed and improvise and not worry about failure. That's what digging that deep well-like hole this summer taught me. Harvesting tree limbs, learning lashing and creating a workable sturdy ladder to get out of the hole was physical proof that a workable outcome is possible. This realization opened a crack in my psyche and let in some light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear See See, you are so WISE! YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE CERTAIN before BEGINNING! Proceed and improvise!

    And the Universe ushers in its resources to support you! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete