Saturday, December 1, 2012

REVERB12: How Are You Starting This Last Month of 2012?

#REVERB12 BUTTON. This explosive and colorful Reverb Button was done by the blogger Ms Curlypops. It is being used by the bloggers participating in #Reverb12. You see it on the right side of this blog entry!


Hallelujah PILGRIMS for REFLECTIONS. Hallelujah for our ability to create MEANING out of the passages of TIME. I, along with a community of world bloggers, will be HONORING this last month of 2012 by blogging every day on topics created and selected by a woman named Kat who lives in Melbourne, Australia, and blogs at "I Saw You Dancing." This practice of blogging daily during the month of December was started by Gwen Bell and named Reverb plus the year--hence the current handle: Reverb12.(This year, I have been asked to contribute a writing prompt, so be looking for it later this month.)
#REVERB11 BUTTON. This was the Reverb button I made for my blog last year 2011.  Part of the history of this blogging event is that Gwen Bell decided not to host it last year, and it left the Reverb blogging community struggling to find a way to continue such a lovely shared blogging practice. This is my third Reverb year. Sadly, last year, I did not complete the challenge of blogging every day. This year? YES, I WILL(Graphic by Hallelujah Truth)

FYI: Reverb is part of the larger word REVERBERATE, which has several meanings relevant to our daily blogging at the end of the year. It means "echo," "reflect," and "resonate." How perfectly lovely to savour one's year reflecting through echos of events and thoughts!

Well, here goes this is Kat's first prompt for #reverb12:

How are you starting this last month of 2012?

Take a moment, close your eyes, take a deep breath and ask yourself the question: how do you feel...

... in your body? in your mind? in your day job? in your creative life? in your heart?



MICRO-JOURNEY PART OF LIFE-JOURNEY. Participating in this #Reverb12 blogging daily challenge is exciting. How often do we get a chance to compress our entire life's ambitions, feelings, and thoughts into the container of one month? I believe that micro-experiences represent the macro-ones! (Art by Hallelujah Truth)

I am starting this last month of 2012 as the EXCITED PILGRIM. I am open to discovering through my reflections of this past year, who I am right now. How did the events of the past 11 months contribute to my way of BEING?

 Also at this first day of December, I am present to my imagination and looking into creating new possibilities in the upcoming year of 2013. Reflecting through drawing and writing is a productive way of forging new ideas and new ways of BEING based on nothing!

That's Coffee with Hallelujah on the first day of #Reverb12. Dear Fellow Pilgrim, how are you starting this last month of 2012? SOUL BLOG with me and let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice art! And a great attitude. I, too, am reflecting on a year that has been a bit of a rollercoaster for my insides :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tracy! Thank you for your kind remarks about my art! I have visited your blog and am delighted to see your art! I look forward to reading your repsonses to Reverb12!

    ReplyDelete