Friday, January 26, 2018

Intuitive Feast

OCTOPUS WOMAN. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
Tracking the spirit requires tools! One of the most powerful tools for me is intuition. I lean in body, heart, mind, and listen really hard...

And I listen...

I am listening now....

As I move into 2018, I am focusing on the word FEAST. To find and experience the feast in my life, I am calling in all of the intuition practices I have. Of course, drawing and painting is one of those practices.

Here is a new image, the "Octopus Woman," that began emerging in 2017. She entered my life as friend, mentor and co-founder of InterPlay, Cynthia Winton-Henry became interested in the symbolism of the octopus and established the Octopus Guild on Facebook. There, members post images and videos of octopi that cross their paths in the course of daily life.

If you google "symbolism of the octopus," you will find that this beguiling 8-legged animal in the sea offers us a variety of human qualities to contemplate--creativity, flexibility, expansion, and intelligence, to name a few.
INTRODUCING OCTOPUS WOMAN. The title of this image is "Intuitive." In 2017, I discovered Octopus Woman while contemplating the symbolic meaning of the octopus. Since the immaterial world of the spirit is a difficult one to "track," I use tools to engage with my spirit. A daily creative practice of drawing and painting combined with intuition are powerful mechanisms for eliciting this elusive part of our lives. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
I have decided to expand the visual symbolic "Cosmos of Hallelujah Truth" in 2018, and Octopus Woman is the first symbol to manifest. As I expand my cosmos, I envision a "feasting table" with all my characters gathering around it bringing their gifts.

COSMOS OF HALLELUJAH TRUTH. I know that the FEAST I am conducting in 2018 will expand this form Cosmos of Hallelujah Truth. I'm excited!  


That's Coffee with Hallelujah. As I expand my creative universe and develop my 2018 word FEAST, what symbols might you engage with? How will they move you forward? Although I don't know what "Octopus Woman" is going to bring to my table, I am leaning in to listen. 

Will you join me? Soul blog with me and let me know what you are thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment