Saturday, September 7, 2013

BELOVED LOVER: Thinking inventively about who I am right now

BELOVED LOVER (art by Hallelujah Truth)
Hallelujah everyone! Speaking inventively, I will answer this question: Who am I today? 

I am the lover of of the beloved, Baby New Soul (see yesterday's post). I support and nurture this newly birthed self and in doing so, I am fully present to the cycle of life--the wheel that turns back and forth between death and life.

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG and tell me how you are going to think inventively about yourself. 

4 comments:

  1. One of the self-lessons I'm learning this summer is to say Yes to spontaneous invitations. It happens a lot here in small town Vermont. To be able to do this, I find I must be more open-hearted and trusting that whatever I had planned can be done later. (It usually can.) Time is something I like to keep control of. With this new realization and magnanimity, I let go of intent and wing it. I'm not perfect at it, but so far so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SEE SEE, it appears that you live in a magical place both spiritual and geographical! I learn so much from what you write in your blog and share in your comments with me.

      Delete
  2. Who am I today? Today I am a singer and an artist creating my world through connection and nurturing myself and others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine...is it possible do you think to sing yourself into creation? Yes, I believe we nurture others while nurturing ourselves.

      Delete