Thursday, September 5, 2013

PILGRIMAGE: What is it we want to know during the course of our lives?

MY GOOD SHIP PILGRIM.  Yes to the journey! My good ship PILGRIM arrived at my door this morning. It asked me to draw and then to paint to see what I might discover about the NOW of my situation. So here is my story for the NOW. Mother Mystery, on the bottom right of this image, appears to be waving me good-bye, or is she reaching for me? Why is the Bogey Man, representing the scarey side of the unknown stepping on her? My animus-- symbolized by the Wandjina at the center bottom--is either resting or recovering.  Wallaby in the upper right corner is watching me instead of providing comfort as she usually does. My two kitties want to come along on the adventure. Leaving my job of almost 2 decades has given me the opportunity to climb aboard the PILGRIM. What do I want to learn from this journey. What is it I want to know? (art by Hallelujah Truth)


What is it we want to know? What is it we want to learn during the course of our lives? I don't know. Do you?
For now, I am practicing saying, "Yes." I will climb aboard the PILGRIM enjoy the ride. For NOW, I am declaring that CURIOSITY is my state of BEING and course of ACTION. How perfect to bring along two curious cats!

That's Coffee with Hallelujah. SOUL BLOG with me. Tell me what it is you want to discover and learn on your life's journey.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting how close our blogs relate to each other today. Both about changes and life journeys. I love the art you have started and your journey seems to promises to be an adventure...something to spice up your life...Bon Voyage my friend. Perhaps our ships will pass in the night...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darlene for Soul Blogging with me. I do feel like we are like-minded Souls! The only difference being that you have a determined abundance of energy that produces an array of creative projects.

      I visited your blog today and see how we both are pushing farther into our joyous journeys. So glad we are sharing the ride. Bon Voyage to you too!

      Delete
  2. Hoist the sail on the good ship Pilgrim! Steer into the unknown, but with all your spirit guides and friends as deck hands. Heave Ho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heave Ho! Thanks See See. And for giving me permission to everyone of my spirit guides!

      Delete
  3. My life's journey has been learning about balance...how to say "Yes!" to all the yummy fun adventures I want to explore and being able to navigate this earthly plane with mundane things like bills, tasks, etc. I am learning to dance with it all and I love seeing your artwork - It inspires me to create!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Christine! Yes to the balance and all that's inbetween!

    Thanks for the compliment about my artwork. I look forward to seeing yours. And I enjoyed learning about your husband's creativity too! What a great couple you two are.

    ReplyDelete