Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BLOGTOBERFEST12 (DAY#24)WORTHINESS WEDNESDAY: ASKING FOR AND GETTING ASSISTANCE

Hallelujah for Kat McNally's WORTHINESS WEDNESDAYS! And hallelujahs for the way Blogtoberfest12 is increasing the frequency with which I blog! Read Kat's #77 Worthiness Wednesday post here. The prompt that she has given for today is the following: 

This week, I invite you to think about the help you have been asking for. See if you can reframe it, so that it's clear exactly why you need that help and why it is so important that you receive it. And before you pick up that phone or press send on the email/SMS/tweet/blog post, take a deep breath and remind yourself: you are worthy of assistance.

I WANT YOU TO INVITE ME ON A SECRET ADVENTURE, ONE THAT WILL BE FUN!

UNFOLDING IN THE TRUTH OF THE MOMENT.  I am here in my fullness, l a ripe moon, a glowing orb twirling in the night sky. Come BE with ME so we can dance together, spinning and discovering the JOY in WHATEVER it IS WE DO(Art by Hallelujah Truth)
That's COFFEE WITH HALLELUJAH! Soul Blog with me. Invite me on a secret adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment