Tuesday, December 10, 2013

REVERB13 (DAY #10): Cultivating a life worth living--truth divining and honoring the finds

SEEKING TRUTH FOR A LIFE WORTH LIVING (Art by Hallelujah Truth)

Hallelujah for SEEKING THE TRUTH and HONORING the TREASURES you find! 

For Kat McNally's Reverb13 (Day #10) prompt, I was asked the following:

How did you cultivate a life worth loving during 2013?

Since I started this blog, Coffee With Hallelujah in 2009, I have been a PILGRIM cultivating meaning from journeying into the GREAT MYSTERY OF LIFE. As a SOJOURNER, I brandish courageous and soulful joy seeing what TRUTHS I can find. 

I strive to be authentic, to lean into my heart, and to listen to what I hear. In 2013, my curiosity and yearning for a tremendous change spilled splendidly into the GREAT MYSTERY! I made many big changes in my life (Visit my blog entries from the past year to find out more about them!).

How have these changes assisted in making my LIFE one WORTH LIVING in 2013?  

1. I've continued mapping the countries of my own heart, mind, and body through my art making and blogging! As I map my BODY WISDOM in these ways, I have been increasing the GRACE I experience in my life. I am no longer waiting to live my life--I AM LIVING IT!

2. As GRACE has become more present in my LIFE WORTH LIVING, I have increased the compassion I have for myself. As I have learned to be more gentle with myself, magically, I have become more compassionate with others in my community. 

3. I have experienced TRUTH in new ways. The biggest new TRUTH for me has been learning from my BODY! Thank you InterPlay!

SEEKING TRUTH FOR A LIFE WORTH LIVING. Hallelujah for a life spent divining the truth. This morning, I took a 6" x  8" piece of paper and this is the TRUTH that asked to appear! My regular cast of characters danced onto the sheet before me. A new character on the right hand corner appeared.  (Art by Hallelujah Truth)

What is my TRUTH for today as delivered to me through my drawing?

We are at the ALTAR of a LIFE WORTH LIVING. Let's celebrate! Let's honor what we find!
SOMETHING NEW IN A LIFE WORTH LIVING (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
That's Coffee With Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me! Tell me how you cultivated a life worth living during 2013.

5 comments:

  1. I love your blogs for being well written but mostly because of the things I learn for/of myself from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene I'm so glad we are able to learn from each other. Your positive comments really keep me going.

    ReplyDelete