Sunday, December 8, 2013

REVERB13 (Day #8): Life itself unfolded as thought, feeling, evolution--that's what went right in 2013!

2013 UNFOLDED AS THOUGHT, FEELING, EVOLUTION.  This image that I created in 2010 summoned me today, reaching back three years for an image that for me represented "red hot magma forming its own continents." At this moment, it is symbolizing something very different for me--THAT WHICH WENT RIGHT IN 2013. (Art by Hallelujah Truth from this blog entry)
What went right in 2013?

This is Kat McNally's REVERB13 (Day 8) prompt! And I will respond with a "HALLELUJAH" and put on my positive thinking cap. After all, I created my Hallelujah Truth persona to be exuberant so that I might savor my LIFE in great exaggeration--that is, to live and write from the perspective of this blog's motto:  

COURAGEOUS AND SOULFUL JOY.

2013 has been an outrageously life-altering year for me, one that has me teetering on the brink of chaos whilst dancing in delight because of the BIG CHANGE--EVOLUTION!
NEW LANDSCAPES. WHAT WENT RIGHT IN 2013? Change was my destination and I dwelled physically in new landscapes. This is Cappadocia, Turkey. How exciting to be in a location shaped by volcanic eruptions! These rock formations were formed by volcanic ash! Here I am RED HOT MAGMA associating with geologic wonders resulting from eruption! (Photo by Tony Martin)
WHAT WENT RIGHT IN 2013? I took the plunge in the name of thought and feeling as a commitment to myself and my life. I desired to journey deeper into meaning and to reawaken my childlike nature. I wanted to be more playful.

I left my job. I left my art groups. I left the familiar. I pretended as if I had moved from Atlanta to Albuquerque so that I could experience being in a new environment. I do not have children, and therefore will not have grandchildren. My life is not evolving biologically, so I do not have a linear narrative to follow. Instead, I am traveling the metaphysical route--one involving creativity, art making and the development of the soul. I proclaim that I am a RECOVERING SERIOUS PERSON.

With regard to my LIFE's  EVOLUTION--what went right in 2013?

I have found immeasurable support from my husband and friends. I am so fortunate to have my own cheering squad as I unfolded in new thoughts and feelings. Stay tuned for EVOLUTIONARY RESULTS in 2014!

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me and tell me: WHAT WENT RIGHT IN 2013 for you?

2 comments:

  1. Hallelujah! I love your openness and your enthusiasm! I've been watching your posts over this year and I've loved seeing where you've been, what you've decided to do. There has been some amazing stuff over this past year. Congratulations on all that has gone right for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a cheer squad like that, what could go wrong?
    Love. x

    ReplyDelete