Tuesday, December 3, 2013

REVERB13 (Day 3): Seeking grace through howls, hallelujahs, dance, and grace makers

Hallelujah for the HEART! Hallelujah for the HOWLS and for the DANCE, so that we can speak and move to express our HEART's yearning!

Today's question for Kat McNally's REVERB13 is this:

WHAT DOES YOUR HEART HAVE TO TELL YOU?

My HEART tells me to speak up and out from belly HOWLS to HALLELUJAHS (see this blog for more howls). The rumble begins deep in my being (try it): 

howwwwwlllllll....howwwwlllll....haallllllllll....hallll-a-luuuuuuuuu.....hallll-a-luuuu-yahhhhhhhhhh....howl-a-lu-yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
HOWL YOUR VERITAS from the belly of your SOUL! (art by Hallelujah Truth)

My HEART tells me to dance my lethargy, fear, love, anger, forgiveness, joy, hope--the entire rainbow of emotion. My HEART tells me to dance alone and with community. Dancing makes my life real and dynamic.

"Different from mundane living, igniting our kinesthetic imagination is like awakening from sleep. When the dancer in you wakes up, you feel greater wholeness, like grace is multiplying through every cell." 

--from What the Body Wants, Cynthia Winton-Henry and Phil Porter
MY HEART TELLS ME TO DANCE ALONE AND WITH COMMUNITY.
My HEART tells me that so much of what I am seeking is to be found by following the GRACE and the GRACE makers through my own BODY WISDOM (learn about InterPlay). 

Cynthia Winton-Henry defines GRACE as the opposite of STRESS. How wonderful to pursue well-being through all that is joyful, pleasing, energizing, and fulfilling. And to follow those people who catalyze those feelings and other positive emotions in us and those around them! Hallelujah for GRACEMAKERS!
 
FOLLOWING ONE OF MY GRACE MAKERS. My Chiboogamoo is one of my star grace makers. I'd follow him to the ends of the Earth, I love him so much! When we are out in the field, I often trail behind him so as not to disturb the tracks he is studying and documenting. Here we are (I'm behind him) in the marsh on the north beach of St. Catherines Island, Georgia. (photo by Hallelujah Truth and see the results of my husband's work here.)

Therefore, my HEART is telling me to FOLLOW the GRACE!!! To find and FOLLOW the GRACEMAKERS! To HOWL and HALLELUJAH. To DANCE. It is by being engaged with this BODY WISDOM that I live my life more fully and with joy.

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me and tell me what it is your HEART is telling you. 




 

14 comments:

  1. LOVE this blog and LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are following the Grace and the Gracemakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine! Thanks for all the BIG LOVE! Right back to you! You are one of my GRACE MAKERS my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog just shouts and howls love...Yea for the ones you love and grace your life...Loved this blog...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallelujah for you Darlene! You are a grace maker in my life!

      Delete
  4. HOWL. Oh my goodness, yes!
    I am going to grab Allen Ginsberg's volume off my shelf right now. Thank you for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat! Definitely the Hallelujah HOWL was supported by Ginsberg's Wonderful ranty Howl poem! So I've inspired you to Howwwwwwllll some--have I?

      Delete
  5. I love your passion and your abandon! It is an amazing thing to behold ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to passion and abandon Jennifer and for having a community to express these and other fascinating emotions! Thanks for witnessing!

      Delete
  6. Wow!!! Awesome blog. I like your post. Your passion is outstanding.

    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Glan Deas. I went to the link Kopi Luwak and saw about this amazing coffee but couldn't find info about you. Why is that?

      Delete
  7. HOWL inspiring! I share your passion for dance and love the images you've shared. I'm delighted to connect through Reverb13 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOWL WONDERFUL for you to come visit my blog after I visited yours! Thank you!

      Delete