Friday, December 20, 2013

REVERB13 (Day #20): Looking forward to getting the dinosar OFF my head...using 3-D glasses and dancing!

LOOKING FORWARD, ENVISIONING NOW AND WHAT'S NEXT! 3-D glasses are one way to look forward differently! It is fun too! (Selfie by Hallelujah Truth)
Hallelujah for ENVISIONING! Hallelujah for looking and seeing into the past and back out again to the present, to the future!

Today's REVERB13 (Day 20) prompt from Kat McNally is about looking forward....

Looking FORWARD, I ENVISION getting "the dinosaur off my head!" I know that all of us wrestle with this dinosaur (the PAST) ongoingly. But for me, because I live with a paleontologist, I have been given more than ample opportunity to consider the metaphorical proportions of "dinosaurs" (PAST GRIEVANCES) in my life. 
 
THERE'S A DINOSAUR ON MY HEAD. I have created this metaphor--there's a dinosaur on my head--to convey the stuff of life from that past that I carry around with me.(Art by Hallelujah Truth)

In 2014, I am DANCING FORWARD WITH GRACE. I will no longer be encumbered with these fossil relics (disappointments, hurts, unsuccessful attempts, lost friendships, etc). I am planning on DANCING THE DINOSAURS OFF MY HEAD!
MORE DINOSAURS ON MY HEAD. I have created this metaphor--there's a dinosaur on my head--to convey the stuff of life from that past that I carry around with me. Here I'm clowning around in Decatur, Georgia, at the North Dekalb Mall Movie theater at 9:30 in the morning because my hubby was so excited about seeing this movie on its release day. It was a lot of fun.  (Photo by Chiboogamoo, aka Tony Martin)
Stay-tuned! I plan on reporting my progress from the HAPPY HALLELUJAH HOUSEHOLD pictured for you below:
HAPPY HALLELUJAH HOUSEHOLD! (Art by Hallelujah Truth)




That's Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me! Tell me what you are looking at now and in the future!
WALKING WITH DINOSAURS THROUGH ICHNOLOGY. As 2013 closes, I am looking forward to seeing my husband's next book get published. Called Dinosaurs Without Bones, it looks at walking with the dinosaurs and interpreting their behavior through their tracks and so much more. Life with an author is fun! Make that author one who writes about the past--the past that exists in deep time--and you get a really interesting collection of people in the audience of readers. Living with someone who examines the past through fossil traces, keeps me focused on the NOW. How is that? Together we track modern animals, and we also make our own marks through the HAPPY HALLELUJAH HOUSEHOLD. We had fun seeing this BBC movie which just came out in Atlanta today--the dinosaurs were beautifully rendered! Go see Walking with Dinosaurs. Make sure to see the 3-D version! (photo by Hallelujah Truth)

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures & your artwork! As always your writing touches me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate and accept the compliments for the visuals! Hurray for visual imagry!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It feels so nice to hear you say that: Dinosaurs be gone! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Kat, it is certainly a challenge to let go of the past! Thank you for assisting by hosting Reverb13!

      Delete